DeLLiELa'S FaBULoUsiTy

It's ToTALlY AboUT My StuFF

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

RAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last weekend was very tiring day.. I spend my time by baking hari raya biscuits.. huh!!!that was my mom’s plan..huhuhu..i’m plan to not going back to bidor last weekend coz don’t have enough money but she ask me to go back..she want me at least baking 1 type of hari raya biscuit.. but I bake it 2 ..hehehe (terer la katekan) ;-) which are pineapple tart aka nano’s lazy tart (name that created by my dad..actually nano is my pet name that only used by my family) and chocolate chip..
Above is my nano’s lazy tart.. the name has been given because of the style of the tart..not a design ahh… in marketing design is a larger concept which is not only change the appearance of the product but included the whole product. Starting from the ingredients until the physical of the product.. but what I’ve done is more change the physical of my tart which is from the ordinary tart to the shape of the ball in the paper cup.the ingredients is just same like ordinary tart. actually there’s no intention to do something different but its more on to make it more easier..huhuhu. Because all my lil sis haven’t go back yet. So nobody can assist me to baking the hari raya biscuits. Then I decide to change the style so that I can make it more faster n easier.. for ur information im not baking it for 50pcs only but more than 250pcs (macam nak tercabut tangan..huhuhu)..This is my second biscuits which is chocolate chips.. I think it just like typical ordinary chocolate chips.. but it might be different on the taste of it which mine is better than anyone la…huhuhu(masuk bakul angkat sendiri..hehehe).. Actually I bake this biscuit also with reason.. first the ingredients are easy to get and second is, it also easier to make because it doesn’t need to use kind of complicated thing like a rolling pin and all pencetak2 biscuits..just use my soften and beautiful hand..huhuhu

No comments: