DeLLiELa'S FaBULoUsiTy

It's ToTALlY AboUT My StuFF

Friday, September 12, 2008

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUSY!!!


It’s being a long time not writing down here.. That’s the first thing that im thinking of when I decide to create my blog because im afraid that I cannot commit with it. Lots of my friends complaining to me that my blog haven’t updated.. What can I do it was sooooo busy here with student’ problems, audit, LI’s stuff and lots more.. So I don’t have enough time to spend typing a blog here.. huhuhu.. Yesterday was an audit roadshow.. Alhamdulillah there was a minor mistakes only that they found in my FRP.. So next time I will make sure that there was no mistaken again, Insyallah. Next week will be a mid-term test for my students… The problem is I haven’t create a question yet for them..hehehe.. Don’t know la what happen to me.. Everything that I’ve down was so slow… Maybe it was because of Ramadhan. Fasting make me a bit slow.. But at least all my job will be done at the time that they should be done… huhuhu

No comments: