DeLLiELa'S FaBULoUsiTy

It's ToTALlY AboUT My StuFF

Thursday, August 21, 2008

DAY DREAMER...HUHUHU


Yesterday I was read Mingguan Wanita which is the cover page of Fifi’s wedding. I read the whole story about this wedding. Where’s they meet, how much the “hantaran” that been given, how much they are spend for the ring, where the place they are chosen to be their honeymoon vacation, when their reception event will be held and etc.. Suddenly I just felt like I want to get married… and then im texting my bf and tell him “abg…jom kawen” hahahahaha… and he replies “sbrla yang abg blajapn lum abis lg tau”..Then I reply back “ila gurau je la bang” and he reply “ jgnla gurau cm2 skali risau abg tau”…hehehehe.. Anyway the conclusion that I can conclude here is.. I’m still young n I should give a way to my elders friends first… huhuhu (relevant ke conclusion aku ni?hahahaha)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewah.. if u wat to get married, u have to wait until my fiance and i get married first.. orait?? hahahahaha

fareeza_azeeraf said...

ooo..senyap2 jer.xmo cter n aku..

delliela's fabulousity said...

cik yanti...don worried..u will getting married soon after me ah...hahahaha

diam2 berisi...hehehe

atisufi said...

emm if si dell ni still "younger"... budak kecik kategori apa yer?? still "youngest" la kot yek...??
hahahaha

delliela's fabulousity said...

ceh jeles lak cik atisufi ngan statement i ;) ...u have to realize that im the youngers from our committee..hehehe

AYU said...

DElll
Kalu dah sampai SERU kena cepat2.. BAHAYA heheheh

delliela's fabulousity said...

klu bleh mmg nk secpt mgkn k.ayu..tp bg chance kat org lain dlu...hehehe