DeLLiELa'S FaBULoUsiTy

It's ToTALlY AboUT My StuFF

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

EXAM!!!!!!!!


It was examination week.. students and also the lecturer are busy during this week including myself of coz.. there have 2 paper that I should marking which are marketing 2 and marketing management.. both are theory subject.. it’s quite difficult because I need to read detail on the answer to make sure that all the point are relevant to get the mark.. at the same time I should minimize my social activities with my friends and also my siblings to make sure that I able to finished marking the paper for 3 days that been given by examination unit. Hope to finished it soon… chayok2!!!! (quote from abg..hehehe).. Above is the pic of my students aka my academic advisee during their last test for marketing 2..

1 comment:

Sairah said...

Salam, cutenye blog dell..hehehe.