DeLLiELa'S FaBULoUsiTy

It's ToTALlY AboUT My StuFF

Friday, January 2, 2009

WELCOME 2009!!!!!!!


It was 2009 right now.. I just can’t imagine how fast the times running out.. I’ll becoming 25 this year.. Wargh!!! I can’t believed it.. I’m so old.. huhuhu.. anyway, as usual when the new year coming everyone will setting up their annual good resolutions.. I myself also setting up my own resolutions.. For this year as an educationist of coz I would like to build up my lecture skills.. Hopefully for this almost 1 and half year working experience will really help me to improve my lecture skills. Furthermore, maybe I can gain it from the courses that I will attend for this whole year, insyallah… Besides building up my lecture skills, I also resolve to loose my weight.. Last 2 month I already start it up and I loss almost 10kg, alhamdulillah.. Hopefully I can increased this losing and not decreased it..hehehe.. And lastly, I really hoped my relationship with my beloved bf will be lasting forever until we’ll getting married, insyallah.. New year, new blank book, new fabulousity, new passion, new resolutions… Chaiyok! Chaiyok! Dalila..You really can do it!!!

“ Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. “ - Hal Borland

No comments: